Searching for Julio: A Mystery Solved by Genetic Genealogy

Dear readers and followers, thank you for coming along on this journey with me over the years of processing adoption stuff and searching for my biological father.  

I never thought I would be able to post this blog and say, "It's a wrap!"  The search ended this year with learning about my paternal side.  

I recently presented my search story to the Montgomery County Ohio Genealogical Society/DNA Interest Group, of which I am a member.  

I am slowly working on my memoir, so that will hopefully be published by 2021.

If you don't see much blogging going on at this site, it's because I am focusing on other areas of my life.  

Again, thank you to the friends and followers who have been my "angels" during this season of my life.

For more recent content, you can follow my blog Facebook page here.




Comments

  1. would love to have a Physic look at my case, but none that i know of in Ireland.
    Delighted for you. enjoy the times ahead with your family.
    Shiela Foy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Narcissism and Adoption -- Very Likely Bedfellows

What To Do When Your Birth Mother Refuses Contact or Vital Information

Common Traits of Adoptees